The Auction Advantage
“Our commitment is to keep you totally informed throughout all stages of the auction marketing programme. Together we will work towards achieving the best possible result.”
- A confidential reserve price. This remains undisclosed so your property cannot be sold for less than you are prepared to accept.
- A ‘Premium Price’ is more likely to be achieved as there is no price restriction.
- An intensive, high profile auction marketing programme. This is designed to take full advantage of the high level of interest a property attracts when it is first introduced to the market.
- Harcourts auctions achieve the highest price with the highest success rate over any other marketing method.
- Auction properties are on the market the shortest time - less than 30 days on average.
- You set the conditions and are in complete control. (e.g Possession date)
- An auction date adds urgency and offers the buyer a reason to act.
- Cash sale - no subject-to-finance uncertainty.
- Sold unconditionally! Deposit payable on the day of sale.
- Buyer competing against buyer... not buyer negotiating against seller. Auction
"Auctions use an intensive, high profile marketing programme. This is designed to take full advantage of the high level of interest a property attracts when it is first introduced to the market."