How we sell your Property
- Analysis and Research A report containing all relevant information for your property, including market conditions, trends information, recent sales conditions and potential target audiences.
- Choosing your method Our support and expertise is helping you choose the best method of sale for your property.
- Planning Detailed calendar plan specific to your needs.
- Marketing The choice of a large range of marketing material to ensure your property stands out.
- Presentation With your agreement, open homes and viewings by appointment will be conducted.
- Coordination Inclusive management of all advertising and media placement.
- Feedback Written weekly reports and review meetings to accurately measure potential buyer sentiment.
- Sale and negotiation On your terms we will obtain the best possible result.
- Support All assistance you require, including liaison with solicitors and other involved parties.
- Future plans When necessary, comprehensive help finding a new home.
Complimentary Market Appraisal
Knowledge is power and it is always beneficial to keep in touch with the current market conditions. We are pleased to offer a free, no-obligation professional inspection and appraisal of your property. This appraisal will provide the sales history for your comparable properties in your suburb and assist you in assessing the price range for your property within the present market. Complete and submit the form below and an experienced sales consultant, chosen to match your requirements, will make contact with you.