- Approx Floor Area: 150 sqm
- Land Size: 852 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV aerial, Wall mounted flat screen TV, Fridge freezer
- Kitchen: Original, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Other (Studio)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Now here's your opportunity to fall in love with Oxford and all that it has to offer. On offer is this exceptional four bedroom family home on a large section in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the centre of Oxford Township.
Indoor living offers large bedrooms with double wardrobes, log burner and heat pump, modern kitchen, all beautifully presented and maintained to an exceptional standard. A tiled conservatory captures the sun and gives an extra living area to enjoy all year round.
Outdoor space offers raised garden beds, a glasshouse and garden shed, fruit trees, and full fencing for the kids and pets.
A double garage with attached studio offers a retreat, man-cave, or extra storage and parking for any toys you may have.
The Matai Place Reserve with playground equipment is across this quiet cul-de-sac.
So much on offer and a sale is imminent. Don't miss this opportunity, call me now.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.