- Approx Floor Area: 221 sqm
- Land Size: 722 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2015
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer and Linea weatherboard
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Vinyl planking) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Other (Heat pump x 2 & Pellet fire)
- Electrical: TV points, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes & TV aerial, heat pumps x 2, separate cook top, separate oven, rangehood, dishwasher, waste disposal, stainless steel fridge/freezer (side by side), heated towel rail x 2, bathroom extractor fans x 2, bathroom heaters x 2, auto garage opener x 2 remotes, pellet fire & timber garden shed.
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate and Other (Large walk through pantry)
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Bench (plus cupboards underneath) in laundry/garage.
About this listing
Proudly presented for your consideration, as our owners have purchased. Constructed only a short time ago and designed for modern lives. Families and entertainers will love the big and functional butler's pantry/scullery which enables the main kitchen to always be looking its pristine best. The sunny and spacious open plan living and dining, coupled with a separate lounge/media room, all have an easy access and flow to various outdoor living spaces.
Future proofed with LED lighting, data cabling for fibre broadband and low level sensor lights in the hallway. Two heat pumps plus a pellet fire are provided for your year round comfort.
Bedrooms comprised of four doubles, the main including an ensuite, walk in wardrobe and sliding door access to one of the patios.
A lot of work and plantings have gone into landscaping the 722m2 section, for you to enjoy. So please give me a call to view this special home.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Four Seasons Realty 2017 Limited is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.