- Approx Floor Area: 244 sqm
- Land Size: 4 Ha
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2006
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas bottled, Electric, Other (Open gas)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, 2x Heated Towel Rails, Electric Fence Unit
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Granite and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Bore
- Contour: Flat
- Fencing: Post & wire
- General: Hot wired for cattle. Extra wires for sheep
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Bore
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
Within the home, the impressive entrance area with high ceilings leads to the open plan well-appointed kitchen, living and dining. Lots of natural light and tasteful decor catch your eye as soon as you are in the home. The second living area has a gas fire which adds warmth and ambiance in this space during the winter months. All of the four bedrooms are generous in size, the master has doors opening to the deck and a significant walk in wardrobe along with a tiled bathroom. An office located near the living areas provides an area for work or hobbies that is within the social area of the house.
Outdoor entertaining is provided for with a large wooden deck extending from the home to the landscaped gardens, a truly magical spot for relaxing at the end of the day and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this location.
The four hectares is fenced into six paddocks suitable for a variety of animals. There is a four-bay barn within handy proximity to the home. A garden shed as well as an internal access double garage complete the picture.
As the present owners prepare for a move to be closer to family this highly appealing home is ready for lucky new owners.
RV $780,000, realistic price expectations make it possible for this high quality home to be yours.
Contact Rhiannon or Richard to arrange a viewing or for further information.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.