- Land Size: 728 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (TV Points x 4)
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Triple Garage with drivethough, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heat Pump x 2)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, 2 x Heat Pumps, 2 x Heated Towel Rails, 2 x Heat Lamps, Gas Cooktop, Separate Oven, 2 x Auto Garage Door Openers, Rangehood, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 300
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
This value packed approx. 234m2 home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the increasingly popular West Rolleston Primary School zone.
Boasting everything you could hope for in a family home including two separate living areas, a well-appointed kitchen with granite benchtops, quality appliances and walk in pantry. Spacious open plan living room & lounge both flow effortlessly out onto the concrete patio and lawn, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Features four good sized bedrooms, including the master with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe, a sleek family bathroom, separate toilet, generous storage and that all-important separate laundry.
Not just a triple garage but the ever desirable drive-through with even further storage options and secure off street parking that will satisfy the most avid car enthusiast or handyman.
Situated in a peaceful location within easy walking distance to schools, parks etc & presented to perfection inside, this truly is a home that challenges comparison.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.