- Approx Floor Area: 213 sqm
- Land Size: 955 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Triple car through access carport, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Vinyl planking) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Oven, dishwasher, rangehood, ultra low emission burner, heatpump, heated towel rails x 2, garage door remotes x 2 & bathroom heaters x 2, clothesline
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Accommodation is provided by three good-sized bedrooms and is complemented by a study/4th bedroom. The open-plan kitchen/living space offers plenty of room for entertaining and there's the added convenience of a separate lounge. Double-glazing throughout, an ultra-low emission log burner and a heat pump help to keep the home cosy and warm throughout the year, while neutral décor creates a blank canvas for the lucky purchasers.
The easy-care section is conducive to family-fun, triple internal access garaging (fully carpeted) with single drive-thru access adds further appeal. Additional off-street parking can easily house your Boat or Trailer.
The area is eminently popular with families, and with good reason. Boredom will never be an issue with both the beach and the local golf course on your doorstep, while the proximity to a host of quality shops means everything you could wish for is well within reach.
With their sights set on their next project our vendors are determined to sell, and they're prepared to 'meet the market' to do so. That motivation, combined with the enticing nature of the home itself, ensures interest will be high, and immediate action is advised. Contact me today for further details.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.