- Approx Floor Area: 232 sqm
- Land Size: 658 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Fully carpeted, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard and Plaster over brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Other (Heat transfer system from lounge to master bedroom)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, oven, dishdrawers, inbuilt rangehood, heated towel rails x2, bathroom heater x2, heatpumps x2 and remotes, gas fire, garage remotes x2, garage shelving, Panasonic lounge television, Philips kitchen television, clothes line, small kitchen stereo with speakers, surround sound speakers in lounge, bike rack in garage, water feature.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered stone)
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Other surface), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Well-maintained and equally well-presented, this stylish home plays host to four bedrooms. Ensuring privacy, the master with walk-in robe and large ensuite is set apart from the other bedrooms. The designer kitchen (with engineered stone surfaces, premium appliances and a walk-in pantry) is complemented by a blend of formal and informal living spaces, providing the scope and flexibility to cater to every occasion. Other highlights include raked ceilings in the living area, a study nook, a separate laundry and newly carpeted double internal access garage.
Open the bi-fold doors from the main living space and you have seamless indoor/outdoor flow. The grounds are large enough to offer flexibility without necessitating endless hours of maintenance, while the sun-drenched deck is the ideal spot to relax and unwind with friends and loved ones. Benefitting from being positioned next to a landscaped swale, the view ensures that sense of tranquility.
Having already purchased their new home our owner's focus has well and truly shifted to the next chapter in their lives, and they're now in a position where a sold sign is a must!
For further information highlight this link, right click and click Go to https://harcourts.co.nz/Property/883304/RG8829/12-Oakwood-Drive
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.