- Land Size: 1975 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Onduline
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2004
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Unit style: Number of levels: 1
- Garaging / carparking: Triple lock up, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Block and Plaster over concrete + schist stone
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (3x Heatpump, Gas fire in lounge)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Lounge mirror, Sound system, Spa pool, Heated towel rails x , Heat pumps x 3, Swimming pool & heat pump filtration system, Tennis court poles & nets & white marker, Garage cupboards & shelving.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Other (Study nook)
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Heated, Salt, Fibreglass and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Waste Water Treatment, Other (Changing to mains-town supply water & waste)
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Situated on a quiet private driveway, but truly an entertainer's house this contemporary, executive, schist style home has it all. Approx.1975 sqm of manicured grounds featuring a beautifully situated salt water pool and tennis court area, with enough additional room for a marquee should you require it for that extra special occasion.
Built in 2004 in a Wanaka Style, the entertaining and living area has been recently updated, with new paint, lighting and drapes. This home has a generous 360 sqm floor area, with five bedrooms and multiple living areas that spill out onto an outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the pool. Complete with handcrafted schist stone pillars and authentic timber railway beams, this area is ideal to entertain whilst keeping a watchful eye on young children playing in the fenced pool area. A spa completes the lifestyle activities.
The modern open plan kitchen and dining features granite bench tops and a centre island, a gas fire in the lounge and to make this a house for all seasons. Bedrooms and bathroom sizes will also impress along with the triple car garaging.
This property represents an ideal home for someone downsizing from a farm, a business executive who travels but still likes to enjoy a retreat like house to come home to, who loves to entertain or those simply requiring a complete premium family lifestyle.
This property was formerly 475b Yaldhurst Road. It comes completely secured with electronic security gates and for those needing to graze horses, grazing paddocks are close by. This quality property will not last and needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Auction: Auction Wednesday 26th June 2019 2pm, Russley Golf Club, 428 Memorial Avenue (unless sold prior)
To download the full auction pack copy & paste the following link; http://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/886305/HR5162/85-George-Noble-Road#documents
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.