- Land Size: 1504 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Oversized double 7 x 6.5m, Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Plaster Integra panels
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire, Other (underfloor heating is zoned)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Dishdrawer x 2, Rangehood, Garden shed x 1
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Entrance: Tiled formal entrance
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Established grounds. Automatic lawn watering system.)
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric, litres: 300
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Standing out from the crowd, this stunningly renovated home is back on the market due to a change in owners circumstance.
Striking in appearance and spacious in design the home offers four generous size double bedrooms with the master having an ensuite, walk in robe and large bay windows capturing all day sun. Wood features, tiled flooring and heightened ceilings help this property stand out from its peers.
Multiple living spaces allow for a formal lounge while the family room, warmed by the logburner, sits open plan with the kitchen and dining and flows to the outdoor entertainment area.
Oversize double car garaging, separate internal laundry, zoned under tile heating, log burner with wetback and a sought after large section are many of the features of this property.
The vendors have clear instructions - we're selling!
DIRECTIONS - Follow Riverstone Drive (off East Maddisons Road) all the way down and to the left. Once you get to a roundabout turn left and house is just around the corner on the right.
"Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability."